比赛规则 Rules and Regulation（2023）
1. The preliminary of Open Class will not be held in any competition area. Contestants please send the performance video (DVD or USB) to The Organizing Committee by June 1, 2023. The results will be announced in official website on June 15,2023.
2. Competition is open to person of all ages and nationalities except for classes No.1,31-36 & 58-65. For details, please refer to “Classes and Repertoires”.
3. Contestants may choose to participate in more than one class at the same time.
4. Contestants should dress formally; uniform is not allowed in the competition.
5. Contestants are required to arrive at the competition venue 20 minutes prior to the competition starts and check in.
6. Contestants are required to bring along with their valid identification document /passport for verification by staff of the competition venue.
7. All contestants must compete in the preliminary round and qualified to register for the final after obtaining the promotion notice.
8. Contestants are required to perform by memory. Except for the D. C mark, all other repetitions are not required
9. Contestants should prepare completed song for the competition. The judges will stop the competition according to the actual situation, but it will not affect the competition results.
10. Contestant must complete their performance within the set time.
11. Competition results made by jury members is final and shall not be disputed.
12. Contestants who have any relatives or teacher-student relationship with any member of Judge Committee must be listed in the application form. Otherwise, their eligibility will be disqualified.
13. If contestant is a relative or student of any judge, the judge shall not judge that contestant.
14. Entry fees are not refundable or transferable.
15. Contestants should not submit any inaccurate or misleading information. Otherwise, the application will be disqualified. All personal information given by contestants will only be used for the competition.
16. The Organizing Committee has the right to disqualify any contestant who violates any of the rules and regulations stated above.
17. The Organizing Committee has the right to use all contestants’ videos and photos.
18. Audio and video recordings are not allowed. The competition committee has all the copyrights of the competition images.
19. All attendees of the competition are reminded to take care of their personal belongings. The organizing committee will not be responsible for any lost.
20. Master classes, lectures, concerts, and other series of events are free for each contestant. Additional audience must purchase a ticket.
21. An administrative fee will be charged for each amendment if made after the application form is submitted.
22. The registration deadline for the preliminary rounds will be determined by local organizing committee. Registration deadline for Finals is July 13th 2023. Late application might not be processed or might need to pay an administrative surcharge of CNY100 for preliminary round and CNY300 for Final Round in addition to the application fee.
23. The prizes received by the winning contestants are pre-tax, and contestants should pay income tax in accordance with relevant laws.
24. In case of war, epidemic, earthquake and other force majeure factors, the competition cannot be carried out, Organizing Committee reserves the right to adjust the competition method or reschedule the time and place, without any responsibility. The registration fee will not be refunded nor transferred to others.
25. Hong Kong International Musician Association reserves the right to revise the competition rules without prior notice.
26. Hong Kong International Musician Association reserves the right of final interpretation of competition and relevant activities.